original firmware 1.9 battery update??????WTF

Reaction score
I still have the 1.9 Firmware YES.... for a very good reason, its ROCK SOLID!!
NO ISSUES ALL AROUND THE BOARD,.....I don't want and will not update firmware
because I don't want or need all the bells and whistles. my issue is ,....I need to buy a new
battery, can I just charge it and insert it into the phantom 3 without all the BS updates,
please let me know what my circumstances are at this point,
thanks all ,...Kevin M

On 1.1.9 have 4 batteries and no issues so far, you should be good to go.

Batteries are new if your wondering around 3-4 weeks old. (Or 2-3 weeks lol) no more than 6 flights each and I literally fly every day.

No need to update battery's on 1.9 firmware, the update for battery's came out on 1.3.

I still have the 1.9 Firmware YES.... for a very good reason, its ROCK SOLID!!
NO ISSUES ALL AROUND THE BOARD
Rock Solid ?? Just like 1.3.2 and 1.4.0 are.
And if you think you have no issues, take a pic of the horizon on the sea or a big lake.
That S curved horizon was corrected in 1.2.6 (which gave most users no problems)
I don't want and will not update firmware because I don't want or need all the bells and whistles.
What is it with the reverse snobbery and/or fear about firmware upgrades?
Upgrading firmware is safe and simple.

Reactions: trigon
And if you think you have no issues, take a pic of the horizon on the sea or a big lake.
That S curved horizon was corrected in 1.2.6 (which gave most users no problems)

It's like going to grandma's house and seeing the mint condition furniture from 1940's.

1.4.010 update also battery! Done today on my new one. The only thing that don't update is the rc. The rc need to be updated with 1.3.2

As I stated in my first post,..... NO ISSUES AT ALL,...horizon and my nj sea horizon are flat lined.
remember i'am not complaining about the new updates,......I don't want to update because,...most
likely after the update their will be snobbery and fear in regards to UPDATING.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers