" Original DJI" Batteries from Amazon...Is this Normal

Reaction score
I ordered 2 extra intelligent flight batteries from Camrise on Amazon ($219 for set of 2). Charged and plugged into my P3P and updated the firmware.

Visually the battery is identical to the one that came with my Phantom.

However I noticed the following differences in the DJI GO app:

1. The total capacity is 4380mAh
2. The cells are out of sync

I contacted the seller who claimed "they are original DJI batteries and he doesn't know why or how the readings are coming up as they are"

So I guess my question is whether the reading is normal or if I should just return them and order a new set.

Only draw back of returning is it'll delay my maiden voyage planned for this weekend...not a terrible thing really as it'll just give me more time to re-read the manual.

Attachments

• DJI Battery.png
    DJI Battery.png
    250.9 KB · Views: 707
Thats worrisome. Was going to order some myself.
Now I'm thinking of trying to get BestBuy to price match the Camrise Amazon deal.

They are $116 on Amazon....149 at BestBuy.

Now I'm thinking of trying to get BestBuy to price match the Camrise Amazon deal.
They will only match this battery listing since it's the only one that is both sold by Amazon and fulfilled by Amazon. But, you could at least save $6 :)

FYI, Camrise is an authorized DJI dealer. They only sell genuine DJI batteries.

Reactions: TunjiY
They will price match B&H Photo. They have the battery for $123. I did it again this week.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

IVe seen other known good real dji batterys show all sorts of numbers for the capacity and its never the same every single charge. some times its as high as 5000ma and other times I seen them only go up to about 4700ma and say its 100% full.

Reactions: TunjiY
I just returned from bestbuy...I had them price match B&H for a battery.
118.49 + tax. Much better than the 149.99 BB wanted.

I suggest just buying from B&H if you're not in a hurry. I originally bought from best buy a week ago at the price-matched cost of $123 which included tax of $22.
However, I'm going to return them and just get the B&H $118 with free shipping and no tax. Frugality at work...

I suggest just buying from B&H if you're not in a hurry. I originally bought from best buy a week ago at the price-matched cost of $123 which included tax of $22.
However, I'm going to return them and just get the B&H $118 with free shipping and no tax. Frugality at work...

Good gosh! Where do you live that requires 18% sales tax?

Reactions: MasterBlaster

B&H price is 118.49....so 4.50 difference from what you paid.
Is it really worth driving all the way to BestBuy, going through the return process and re-ordering from B&H to save $4.50 (x2)???

B&H price is 118.49....so 4.50 difference from what you paid.
You're forgetting the sales tax. (no tax on B&H) $10.85 per battery at bestbuy + $4.50x2 = $30.69

If I were getting just one battery, I probably wouldn't care but you can get a decent ND16 for $30.

You're forgetting the sales tax. (no tax on B&H) $10.85 per battery at bestbuy + $4.50x2 = $30.69

If I were getting just one battery, I probably wouldn't care but you can get a decent ND16 for $30.
Ah ok...you confused me....you originally said you paid $123 each including tax....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4