Original DJI 8" CF 8443 props? Anyone?

Reaction score
I have ordered these props for my FC40: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Pairs-8-8...0-/331223751440?ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123.

Interesting that they are 8" but have exactly the same shape and twist as the 9" Vision props. I can't find any information or user experiences with these. Strange.

They are supposed to be genuine DJI CF self tightening. Well, see what turns op in the mailbox this week.
Can't wait to try them out. I will post a review when I have them.

DJI don't make a carbon fibre prop for any of the Phantom models so the claim of genuine DJI is a lie.

Was afraid of that.
But I'll just give them a go anyway.

DJI also doesn't make an 8443. The Phantom 8" props are 8045s. These look like shaved 9443s.

I don't know if I would even try flying with those, the prop nuts look like they might just be glued on top, which is a common point of failure on cheap Chinese CF props for the Phantom.

I didn't really pay enough attention to the part description. I just expected it would be the standard 8045 shape (they all use a picture off 9" vision props, even when they sell a 8045). But in the order confirmation I noticed 8443. However, the claim that they are 100% genuine DJI part, made me go ahead and proceed the order.

Should have looked better. Well, lesson learned.
I will try them (very carefully) but I admit that I'm not feeling good about this. They will probably end up in the trash can.

Hi guys I am new to this forum, I have tried the 9inch props and compared them to the 8 inch and found the 8inch are a lot quieter and found very little performance differance

Just like 12 Joe 34 said new to The Forum new to flying

I probably read about every thread on props carbon fiber versus plastic versus the new design on the Phantom 4 Pro 2.0 and so on. After months and months of trial and error by everybody what is the quietest and what is the highest performer I would assume they are not one in the same you would need one for performance and one to be quiet

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20