Ordered Waiting on Delivery

order it thru dji.com they dont charge tax and stuff https://click.dji.com/AOAzfo5IwOOyjVXv9Kk?pm=link

I actually did start an order through DJI and was going to order the bundle. When I got to the last screen, it gave me a warning that my order contained many items and some of them were not available. The order would NOT ship until all items were available. The tax is a good point though and Apple doesn't even offer the bundle so I was forced to order the separate items anyway. Maybe I should order from DJI and save myself some sales tax. The only thing is I really prefer ordering stuff like this from a brick and mortar store. It's far less of a hassle when you have problems. Take it into an Apple store and they'll just replace it, usually even after its return expiration date. Hmmm, gotta think about this one. Is DJI still shipping in October as someone said they were this morning or has it been pushed back to November? Likely, we're well into November by now.

I actually did start an order through DJI and was going to order the bundle. When I got to the last screen, it gave me a warning that my order contained many items and some of them were not available. The order would NOT ship until all items were available. The tax is a good point though and Apple doesn't even offer the bundle so I was forced to order the separate items anyway. Maybe I should order from DJI and save myself some sales tax. The only thing is I really prefer ordering stuff like this from a brick and mortar store. It's far less of a hassle when you have problems. Take it into an Apple store and they'll just replace it, usually even after its return expiration date. Hmmm, gotta think about this one. Is DJI still shipping in October as someone said they were this morning or has it been pushed back to November? Likely, we're well into November by now.

i think its October shipping still, thats the good thing about the apple store but they said november 2

It was frustrating with the Phantom 3s, some dealers were supplying them several days before the direct orders went out.
The order things are despatched can be surprisingly haphazard

Yeah, that's what I was saying about my P4. I was so aggravated when they were sitting on the shelf at the Apple Store and mine, ordered directly from DJI long before, hadn't even shipped yet. DJI was running so far behind on their shipments, I would've rated another two weeks. Luckily I was still able to cancel the DJI order and head right over to the Apple Store and pick up my new Phantom 4. Then twice over the last year (that I remember), DJI offered special deals ONLY for people who purchased their Phantom 4s at an Apple Store and the deal was 50% off batteries (limit 2)...pretty **** good. Many of you likely remember this. It's like they were favoring or trying to coddle Apple customers. Somebody on one of the other threads or another forum made the suggestion that Apple was poised to acquire DJI. I can see that coming.

Yeah, Im not sure what will happen. DJI's twitter was sending everyone to their Amazon store to purchase from there while the DJI store was down. On the Amazon page it said "First 100 orders will get Priority Shipping."

What time did DJI send out that tweet? Would be nice if they'd just upgrade everyone's shipping like Apple does for iPhone releases...

Ordered Mavic (no combo) from Amazon at 2:43ET. Showing 18-26 Oct. delivery.

Looking now, Amazon seems to be selling directly with an Oct 31 release date and Prime shipping.

What time did DJI send out that tweet? Would be nice if they'd just upgrade everyone's shipping like Apple does for iPhone releases...

Ordered Mavic (no combo) from Amazon at 2:43ET. Showing 18-26 Oct. delivery.

Looking now, Amazon seems to be selling directly with an Oct 31 release date and Prime shipping.
try to get it from https://click.dji.com/AOAzfo5IwOOyjVXv9Kk?pm=link dji .com they are delivering the 15 October and they are not tax available

I'm in late. But I'm an early adopter. Looks to be pretty amazing.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Orders won't be shipped until the release date at the earliest.

Ordered through DJI online store on day of announcement. I see that my VISA has already been debited the full cost via the DJI store which goes by the name of: IFLIGHT TECHNOLOGY CO - HONG KONG

I believe DJI has always charged cards right away. They've been doing that for as long as I can remember.

I would assume DJI orders would go through first. Thats 100% profit to them. Retailers are probably getting these in bulk at 50% of retail to resell. They are highly motivated to make sure the DJI website orders don't cancel if they see resellers with instock merchandise.

I purchased one through Newegg and another one through B and H. Whoever ships first gets my business as I'll cancel the other order.

Only way I'll get screwed is if they both ship at the same time!?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj