Ordered Waiting on Delivery

flyNfrank, did you get your order in?

I actually was able get to the main store using the link in your signature.

But after entering my Verified Visa password...I sadly just found out we're broke due to identity fraud. So it might be wise for me to get to the doctors for some depression medicine. I feel like I've been frozen by the IRS or something.

I ran my card info like 3 times and it kept saying to call my financial representative or something crazy like that. Anyway I took the hint and called my bank. After some back and forth calls with them they suggested I come in. Anyway I had really hoped to have gotten the Mavic ordered today. You start the day excited knowing this is the day the announcement was going to fill us in, then the deal with the store being down and only to end it with bad news and no other option.

I actually was able get to the main store using the link in your signature.

But after entering my Verified Visa password...I sadly just found out we're broke due to identity fraud. So it might be wise for me to get to the doctors for some depression medicine. I feel like I've been frozen by the IRS or something.

I ran my card info like 3 times and it kept saying to call my financial representative or something crazy like that. Anyway I took the hint and called my bank. After some back and forth calls with them they suggested I come in. Anyway I had really hoped to have gotten the Mavic ordered today. You start the day excited knowing this is the day the announcement was going to fill us in, then the deal with the store being down and only to end it with bad news and no other option.
paid with paypal dude

Sorry to hear that. I hope it all works out for you.

Yeah me too. Did it show you anything that I was trying to order under your link?

No. I cannot see who orders from my links.

No. I cannot see who orders from my links.

I was all pumped about it cause everyone was posting their amazon images and the main site was still setup to send all to the amazon site. Here I was going pop up with one from the dji store, but it didn't work out.

Yup. This is what I've been waiting for. I use crutches and the portability will make it much easier. The P3P is still special, and can't wait for P4 prices to drop.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I ordered mine from DJI (through Amazon). Then I saw it on Amazon available from "yitamotor" Sept. 29 - Oct. 4! So I cancelled my order from DJI. I checked my Amazon order status from "yitamotor" and it said, "Preparing for Shipment." I went back to the "yitamotor" Amazon page later and in big red letters, it said, "Available Oct. 18 - Oct. 26." I sent DJI an email through Amazon asking them NOT to cancel my order. This morning, I checked my order status on Amazon from "yitamotor" and it said, "Shipped!" Then I checked my email, and I got one from DJI saying OK, we won't cancel your order. AND, I got one from "yitamotor" saying that this is a pre-order item and it will be shipped Oct.10 - Oct.15! A BIG WTF? IS NECESSARY AT THIS POINT!!!!

I ordered mine from DJI (through Amazon). Then I saw it on Amazon available from "yitamotor" Sept. 29 - Oct. 4! So I cancelled my order from DJI. I checked my Amazon order status from "yitamotor" and it said, "Preparing for Shipment." I went back to the "yitamotor" Amazon page later and in big red letters, it said, "Available Oct. 18 - Oct. 26." I sent DJI an email through Amazon asking them NOT to cancel my order. This morning, I checked my order status on Amazon from "yitamotor" and it said, "Shipped!" Then I checked my email, and I got one from DJI saying OK, we won't cancel your order. AND, I got one from "yitamotor" saying that this is a pre-order item and it will be shipped Oct.10 - Oct.15! A BIG WTF? IS NECESSARY AT THIS POINT!!!!
3rd part shenanigans.

Reactions: Peter Galbavy
3rd part shenanigans.
I wonder why it says "Shipped" on Amazon's Order Status page? Does Amazon have control of this page? If yes, I guess "yitamotor" shipped me a piece of toilet paper or something.

My main use involved backpacking into remote locations in the mountains. This is what I have been waiting for for years. Tired to order on DJI's site but after trying last night and many times today, I would hit place order and never got any further (tried multiple browsers in case it was a browser incompatibility issue). Finally ordered via Amazon. This will be huge for me in terms of flying/filming some great Colorado Mountain locations.

Yeah, Im not sure what will happen. DJI's twitter was sending everyone to their Amazon store to purchase from there while the DJI store was down. On the Amazon page it said "First 100 orders will get Priority Shipping."
I didn't see that
so I guess i don't get the Priority shipping..
btw. Amazon now is showing Nov if you try to purchase now.
with the Echo, you could speed up the delivery date if you adjust shipping, if any of you remember that thread, but looks like Amazon took out that loop..

I didn't see that
so I guess i don't get the Priority shipping..
btw. Amazon now is showing Nov if you try to purchase now.
with the Echo, you could speed up the delivery date if you adjust shipping, if any of you remember that thread, but looks like Amazon took out that loop..

Amazon isn't shipping these, DJI is.

Anyone else experienced with dji launches? Do they usually ship out a lot of units quickly on release date?

Do they usually ship out a lot of units quickly on release date?
They did when they released the P4. Those who bought directly from the DJI received them first. Apple shipped many out on or the next day after the release day too.

Last edited:
I love contributing to the hype, so here's my Amazon order situation:

Order placed: Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 2:30 PM EST
Delivery window: Oct 18-26th

Has anybody else here who purchased on the DJI website gotten an order confirmation letter or anything?
All I see is a charge on my Credit Card.
Q~

UPDATE:
Never mind. You can check "your orders" on the DJI Store website.

I ordered mine from the Apple Store and it says November delivery. Should I have ordered from DJI? When the P4 first came out, I went with DJI right away and the Apple stores were getting them before they even shipped from DJI (probably some deal they made with Apple). I canceled my P4 order through DJI and went and picked it up at Apple and was happy. I was concerned the same thing would happen with the Mavic but it sounds like you guys will have yours directly from DJI (or even Amazon) before the Apple gets them. It's crazy, you can never tell where to order from.

I noticed the battery charging hub and I believe the case as well are not available yet, even from DJI. So ordering the bundle option is bound to delay deliveries. They only offer the bundle at the DJI store but as I said, unavailable there and is grayed out.

I ordered mine from the Apple Store and it says November delivery. Should I have ordered from DJI? When the P4 first came out, I went with DJI right away and the Apple stores were getting them before they even shipped from DJI (probably some deal they made with Apple). I canceled my P4 order through DJI and went and picked it up at Apple and was happy. I was concerned the same thing would happen with the Mavic but it sounds like you guys will have yours directly from DJI (or even Amazon) before the Apple gets them. It's crazy, you can never tell where to order from.

I noticed the battery charging hub and I believe the case as well are not available yet, even from DJI. So ordering the bundle option is bound to delay deliveries. They only offer the bundle at the DJI store but as I said, unavailable there and is grayed out.
order it thru dji.com they dont charge tax and stuff https://click.dji.com/AOAzfo5IwOOyjVXv9Kk?pm=link

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic