Separate names with a comma.
Sign up for a weekly email of the latest drone news & information
Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by chase45, May 18, 2015.
Am I really in for a 15 day wait until they ship. They already hit my account for the $1100
DJI charges your card as soon as you pre-order
so likely the 15 day wait will stand,
That sucks, was hoping to be able to take this guy with me on vacation in the next few weeks
If you're in the US, try contacting Advexure. I saw they are supposed to have a new shipment coming in on 5/20.
Right on. I wonder how much of a pain it would be to cancel from DJI and get my money back if I went that route
@chase45 We have a couple of slots still available for a batch of Pros estimated to arrive to our dock on Wednesday. If you decide to make the change please PM us before submitting your order so we can confirm if there is still availability.
Do you have any advanced coming in?
I really don't have a need for a pro.
It wasn't too bad, I cancelled my order and ordered through Coptershop (Before my DJI order was cancelled). I just emailed email@example.com and told them I would like to cancel my order. I received this " Thanks for contacting DJI online store, we're very happy to serve for you.
We're really sorry to bring such uncertainties to you since we have too much pre-orders pending to be arranged.
As per your requested, we already cancelled your order and you will receive your money back soon, normally it only take 3-4 working days. Thank you !""" As they stated the money was refunded in 3 days I think. Hope this helps
MY P3A was order on April 13th and it just arrived this morning. While waiting I had all this time to read posts from different forums and watched many instructional vids on setting it up. The bird is now on charge and almost ready to install firmware, calibrations. Looking forward to getting this baby in the air.
Where did you Order your P3a from?
Hopefully Im not in for a month wait. I mean do not get me wrong Im a patient man. But Im not use to waiting a month+ without having gov red tape involved.
Hell I paid for these and still have to wait several months due to red tape and they were in stock
A month isn't 10 - 15 days :/
Well I got a reply from DJI stating it would be atleast 15 days.
I emailed them back about canceling. No word yet.
RCdepot said they had an advanced in stock so I ordered one from them