Ordered One, vendor have not shupped!!!!

Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 18th. The vendor said, on ebay, expected date of delivery was between January 20th and 27th, but today is 21st and still have not shipped. I've tried to make contact with him, but no luck. What should I do!!??? I'm eager to fly that thing. I've spend hours on this forum and on YouTube learning about it. Lol!

I waited 10 days for mine. Nothing I could do but wait. Canceling the order just makes it a longer wait as now u have to order from somewhere else. Best Buy sells these in stores if you want to go that route.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wao, ten days!!! Thanks for the input. I just will wait, cancel, ask for a refund and wait for the money to be reflected back on my account probably will make it worst.

May as well spend your time ordering an extra battery or two, tablet mount, more props, antenna range extender, camera lens filters, extra battery charger, larger SD card, neck strap for the TX, and on and on and on.......................................:eek:

Took mine 8 days before it shipped direct from dji when they had 1-2 days listed on their site to ship, but it was attempted delivery yesterday (I missed it wasn't home) when it was only shipped Monday morning from China.

Reactions: bebeloneovvl
May as well spend your time ordering an extra battery or two, tablet mount, more props, antenna range extender, camera lens filters, extra battery charger, larger SD card, neck strap for the TX, and on and on and on.......................................:eek:
Lol, that's what I'm doing, just ordered an ND filter, and a nice decal

Took mine 7 days. Its just part of the game when you order online. If we ordered them the second we found out about one, we'd already have one. Right?

Reactions: bebeloneovvl

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl