Order shipped

I want someone to post their P3A has shipped. One option is they are pumping out the Pro and shipping them first. But the Advanced should be showing up soon. I think April 27th, Monday, is the first day any early orders are actually showing up as "shipped" on their website order system. I ordered the PRO, and got an email notification too.

I received shipping confirmation from DJI @ 3:32AM this morning. Per FedEx my P3P with single battery is scheduled for delivery to Texas on, "Wed 4/29/2015 by 10:30 am".

My Order/Customer Reference # is 1018.

Figures! I'll probably get mine Thursday and I'll be out of town until Thursday night!

Once you get the "order shipped" the next process is it goes into a container with 4999 others and spends around 2 weeks on the ship. Once it reaches the port it goes through customs and then on to which ever shipping company. Generally from Hong Kong to your house is 20-24 days.

But.....DJI doesn't use that process so we're lucky. :)

Unless FedEx is completely wrong it seems as though all of the units shipped this round will be here Wed (2 days).

Interesting they have begun shipping, but still no app to fly it with. No owner's manual posted online either.

Interesting they have begun shipping, but still no app to fly it with. No owner's manual posted online either.
Excellent point, no manual posted, no software information. The P3 is supposed to use the Pilot App same as Inspire, and when you link them, it sets up for the P3 or Inspire.

Still no manual, but the Pilot app is the same for the P3 and the Inspire, the app will configure itself depending on which one is plugged in.
The app I saw profiled online looks mostly different, it isn't the same app. The demo user had to get the app from a thumb drive, current app on itunes doesn't support P3

It's doubtful these units will have a GS and few other things in the app yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.