Options during Waypoint mission

Reaction score
I have flown my Phantom 4 a few times using the Litchi App, and in general I am very happy with it apart from the lack of auto land.

On my last adventure I tried a waypoint mission, with selected actions at a number of points; very simple - Stop Recording, Take Photo, Start Recording. However, all I got was 'Stop Recording', the other actions were ignored. What am I doing wrong? I am not using the curved flight profile, so all my waypoints are sharp turns. Should have a 'Stay for' setting before switching to and from 'Take Photo'?

You may not be allowing enough time between stop recording and take picture. For instance, in shooting panos, the manual recommends settin up 2 waypoints close together. Stop recording at the first, move short distance to the second,take picture.you may be hitting the same issue. Try 3 closely spaced WP,stop record at 1, move to 2 and take picture then move to 3 to start recording. Alternately, as you suggested, try adding a 'stay for X' between the stop, take pic and restart.

You may not be allowing enough time between stop recording and take picture. For instance, in shooting panos, the manual recommends settin up 2 waypoints close together. Stop recording at the first, move short distance to the second,take picture.you may be hitting the same issue. Try 3 closely spaced WP,stop record at 1, move to 2 and take picture then move to 3 to start recording. Alternately, as you suggested, try adding a 'stay for X' between the stop, take pic and restart.
I will try that.

I'm interested in this as well so please update us with your test results.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj