Opinions on Wondershare Filmola ?

Reaction score
Flying Phantom 3 Pro, recording in both .MOV AND .MP4 formats. I'm able to create a "movie" and add music with this editor ... and just interested in others of you who have used this software (or maybe recommend other vendors) before I spend the $35.00 to buy the full version.

If you have mac, then just use free iMovie.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I use it all the time and will never use anything else. Fantastic software

Neon Euc

I'm using a Mac with very little iMovie experience, but am not impressed as it creates huge file sizes and the quality shows that it recompresses everything. I'm interested in finding out more about Filmora as well:

1) How can you get it for $35 instead of the going rate of $60 (best I've seen is $40)

2) Can Filmora add transitions and keep everything else original quality without recompressing (except obviously the new transition parts)?

Thanks in advance!

I like Filmora and used it up until this weekend. PowerDirector was on sale for $59 so I installed that this weekend. Simply amazing. Take a good look at your hardware. Some PCs aren't robust enough for 4k editing. I just built a dedicated video editing PC this weekend. What a difference.

I have tried many editors, including some of the professional grade ones but always come back to Filmora due to its ease of use and being able to produce results that I am more than happy with. I am not a professional film maker by any stretch so it suits me just fine and would highly recommend it for the hobbyist.

Here is a link to what I have created using Filmora.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I use Filmora and love it. They have a ton of titles and transitions for you to use that really makes the videos turn out nice. Add music and other audio. Easy to learn and use. I had Power Director prior to this and didnt care for it. You will be pleased with Filmora should you get it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is Filmora recompressing the video if I juat want to merge 2 video files??

Recompressing takes a lifetime with my pc.

If not.. Can someone suggest me a software that can merge 2 files to 1 without recompressing?

Lähetetty minun SM-G930F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers