Operation of drone

Reaction score
Bought a new Phamtom 3 advanced in October 2015 through Melbourne Australia, Tried many times to operate, contacted Australia, China and the Us for help. after 2 months still cannot operate so I sent it back to Melbourne, they have refused refund, little bit difficult to recommend to others. Very disappointing.

:( Don't be put off by a nonworking product. Are you sure you activated your Phantom correctly with a valid DJI account?

Oh... seems like you really got a defective product. Have DJI responded at all?

They contacted me by phone this morning after they received it and they got it going perfectly, I tried at least a dozen times and I couldn't that is why I sent it back. The service help was poor and very frustrating.

I bought the drone in good faith, I was very excited at the prospect of using the drone from the reports that I had received, I had difficulty in the set up so I contacted where I purchased it from, no response I then contacted the US was told to contact China after several emails back and forth to solve issues could not get it to work. I sent it back to where purchased it out of frustration what else could I do. The lesson is simple before making a large purchase through an on line company make sure the back up service is customer focused.

I had difficulty in the set up so I contacted where I purchased it from, no response I then contacted the US was told to contact China after several emails back and forth to solve issues could not get it to work. I sent it back to where purchased it out of frustration what else could I do.
What else?
It's too late now but you could have responded to the replies you got to your first post here. New pilot | DJI Phantom Forum
That's what forums are about, members helping each other.

Reactions: bobmyers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31