Operate with No Gimbal?

Reaction score
Lost the entire gimbal assembly after a crash secondary to operator error. Pulled both the black and grey wires out from their connectors so they need replacing. The grey multi wire connector seem okay. The p3 does not connect to the transmitter after attempt to rebind. Can the p3 fly without the gimbal connected, or is that the reason the unit will not rebind?
Thanks

Pulled both the black and grey wires out from their connectors so they need replacing.
You'll need to replace this antenna before you can fly again. If needed, you can get a replacement antenna here on Amazon.

You'll need to replace this antenna before you can fly again. If needed, you can get a replacement antenna here on Amazon.

So if you fly without the gimbal the wires just dangle? the black and grey wires pulled free of their tiny connectors at the gimbal end. Looks like replacing the antennae is a bit tight.
Thanks

I'd at least tape them to the bottom of the Phantom.
Thanks for the reply. Right now I cant bind the rx and tx together, so I have to solve that issue first by replacing the antennae. Since the antennae leads are still intact other than the tiny connectors I'd of thought the antennae would still be viable. Im thinking sending it in might be the way to go. Repair costs and replacement of the gimbal should be approaching refurbish costs. Should be interesting.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub