Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

[Open Box] Phantom upgrade option for Zenmuse H3-2D

Discussion in 'Zenmuse H3-2D GoPro Gimbal' started by harrychan, Aug 5, 2013.

1. harrychan

P330
    Spare Part NO. 25
    P330CB-H3-2D

Finally the missing puzzle has arrived. My new Zenmuse and new Hero 3 have been sitting there waiting for this upgrade to come. I received my order in this morning and I can't wait to share with you guys:

[​IMG]

White box with blue DJI logo

[​IMG]

Factory sealed, part number: P330CB-H3-2D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will get my Phantom installed tonight; hopefully this will give me a perfect upgrade

2. Roadkilt

3. Bjorn Thore

I have just ordred the same. Let me know how does it works

Regards

Bjorn

4. Zircon

Very nice! Happy for you! Hope everything works out well. I'm still waiting. I've had the Zenmuse since Jul 8th. Dealer says he expects to have the upgrade kit by the end of this week. Where did you purchase yours?

5. deluge2

FYI, Aerial Media Pros (West Coast) had them as of late last week. Ordered on Friday & rec'd in CT on Monday. Installed it Tuesday night, but haven't flight tested yet. The install was uneventful and the NAZA booted and got through initialization sequence, warm-up, and GPS lock with no problems evident.

Steve

6. azilk

Hey guys - I am in he process of installing the zenmuse h3-2d. watching DJI's video - #1 I've installed the upgrade kit, the video doesn't look like they are installing on an upgraded MC. #2 - It shows I have to solder the "PMU of Naza-M V2" on the circuit board. I don't have that! I was under the impression that all I needed was the upgrade kit and the Zenmuse. I just want to make sure I don't screw this up!

7. Raptor

You don't need PMU. The 8-pin cable is for video downlink. This cable replaces the video downlink cable from the Zenmuse.

8. azilk

Raptor, you made my day! So if I go by the video instruction (which now seems nothing like my config)=(I'm a newbie), I just skip all the PMU related steps? Man, I wish there was better instruction for those who have installed the upgrade board and are now installing the gimbal.

9. Raptor

10. Nwales

Fitted mine the other day quite easy to fit .

11. jasonikaika

Hi there. Hoping someone can help a newbie figure things out a bit. I've been successful at installing the upgrade kit and h3-2d. I was wondering what the video link is for? In the install video, they have it connected to the new board, but they don't show what it goes to on the other end.

Is this for video tx? if so, how do I connect it to the tx...do I need an adapter?

Thanks for your help!!