Oops - Crash. How about a sticky?

Reaction score
I think we need a sticky thread that describes a basic 'crash report'. We always ask the same things, eventually get there but ramble about and everyone has to listen to my ranting about aliens again.

Something like

Model:
Aircraft Firmware (and instructions on how to find them)
App type and version
RC firmware
Conditions
Warnings / Error messages

Instructions on how to send the files to Healthy Drones and the offline / on line converters.

Might help msinger from replying with the same message every other day....

Reactions: sonof40 and Numone
The next problem will be getting people to read the sticky :D

I think we need a sticky thread that describes a basic 'crash report'. We always ask the same things, eventually get there but ramble about and everyone has to listen to my ranting about aliens again.

Something like

Model:
Aircraft Firmware (and instructions on how to find them)
App type and version
RC firmware
Conditions
Warnings / Error messages

Instructions on how to send the files to Healthy Drones and the offline / on line converters.

Might help msinger from replying with the same message every other day....
Someone needs to admit there is a problem with the firmware and DJI's customer support. My opinion.

people don't read just look at the pictures

Someone needs to admit there is a problem with the firmware and DJI's customer support. My opinion.
How exactly is that going to contribute toward this sticky idea? You lost me.

Reactions: flpholt
forum is like this alot
upload_2016-8-24_17-2-33.png

Reactions: msinger
Now guys, behave. I'm thinking about it from the position of a new poster that just crashed their P3/4. They're upset. Confused. If they contacted DJI they would be told to send in the flight logs (Flight logs? What logs? There weren't any logs in the box, just a few bits of cardboard.) We ALWAYS ask the same questions although usually in a fairly random order depending on who happens to be around.

Any why would you call DJI anyway if you just crashed? It's not always obvious that it is a reasonable approach. If you crash your new car into a pole, do you call GM?

Reactions: flpholt

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl