Only one green light flashing once P2V+ is turned on

Reaction score
Last week both lights would flash after I would turn on the P2 without the controller but now when I turn on just the P2 both green lights go kn for a second when I power up then one turns off completely and the other just slow flashes green and no red lights at all? Help please

Why are you starting the P2 without the controller on?
Do the lights flash normally when you start properly, i.e., with the controller/extender turned on first?

I'm guessing you hooked up the P2V+ to a computer and checked the DJI Vision Assistant, and found nothing out of the ordinary?

I would order an ESC from Amazon or Ebay, and swap it out. It may save you a bundle. They run around $19. It will require 5 solder joints. Take a picture of it before you start so you can put it back the same way.
Good luck.

Might consider flattening and reloading the software in the naza before buying a ESC unit.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Might consider flattening and reloading the software in the naza before buying a ESC unit.

I opened up the top and put a jumper wire between the two bottom jumpers and erased the factory program that came with the Phantom 2 V+ then I reloaded everything. It still gave me the same problem only one green flashing light when everything is on. I took it out and calibrated everything and took it for a short flight and it seemed to fly perfectly. I took it up to 250 ft and went about 150yards away and back. It was a windy day also and at about 150ft it hovered just like it should and held its position. There are 4 esc's do I need to replace them all or should I try one at a time and see if the light comes on once replacing the new esc? I appreciate everyones responses to my questions.

When you boot up your bird, you're supposed to see RED GREEN YELLOW RED GREEN YELLOW. This would indicate a proper boot up.

That never happens on your boot up which tells me something is fundamentally wrong with your system.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic