Online P4 Checklist - Soliciting Feedback

You best get out early morning and hope you have some daylight left once done with that list
Hahaha! That was funny but I think that's a good comprehensive list.

I do a lot of that but it just looks like a lot written down.

I have made my own check-list written in little iPhone app (App name: Clear) for my Nitro 700 helicopter and now almost all steps are in my mind. But I always forget to switch off front leds after flight, probably because not essential for security and very last step.

I would love to have my Futaba RC hosting check-list and equally with Go app. Then steps could be verified and validated basis customizable rules and conditions from user perspective and accordingly usage. Typically don't forget to switch on recording or auto-enable. Happened last week-end while flying with HDMI output to screen (approx 300 people watching) but I forgot to start recording the video for one of the events. Grrrrr....

Sort of Expert mode user feature but probably too much for non prosumer product I admit. I can always dream..

On safety side DJI has already implemented lot of safety feature which is nice, contradictory to helicopters world with less computing technology.

Just to share some idea from personal experience.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20