One ormore cells are damaged. Further use not recomended

Reaction score
Hi, All.

This warning arised yesterday on one of my batteries. The battery seems to be working fine. i uploaded data of it and you can see that is not so bad. The problem is, also, that i cant see well the camera because the warning overlap the screen and i cant take it off. Is there a method to take out that warning so i can see the screen of DJI vison Camera ?. Can i do something to fix this problem on battery ?. The battery seems to be good and i only used it 46 times.

I discharged to 6% and i charged again and the message is still appearing...

Help please..!

here is data of the battery previous to charrge it full 1 time

Thanks!!

Attachments

• para el foro cel dmage battery how to restablish.JPG
    para el foro cel dmage battery how to restablish.JPG
    256.1 KB · Views: 549
Update of my problem,

I attached a pic of the dji vision app and the message i cant take from screen. It says that the baterry is bad, but after discharging it 1 time the readings are good on the 3 cells and the warning is still there. I dont think this battery is damage at all. But i cant use it with that message on the screen.!!!

Please Help!!. May be a Bug of the app version ?? I think is good that DJI advetise a Warning about Battery, but this is too much!!. I cant take out the warning from the screen!!

Thanks!

Attachments

• imagen battery failure.jpg
    imagen battery failure.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 697
  • para el foro cel dmage battery how to restablish 2.JPG
    para el foro cel dmage battery how to restablish 2.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 517
You could be right that something has been triggered which labels it faulty, and it will now always give the warning even though you have recovered it so far as you can tell.
Considering the possible consequences of sudden failure in flight the best option has to be to assume it could suddenly get worse - maybe causing motors to stop - and you should replace it. Perhaps the risk is even worse and a fire is possible during discharge or charging.
50 flights is not many but some are failing sooner than that.

Ok, But i dont think that will arise again.... Anyway , i think something could be done to JailBreak that Fcking! warning... and let me decide (not they) to use it or not ... They are very expensive and, 50 flights is not to much . It says 86% of Life!!

Someone knows a method to jailbreak that warning ?

I have to ask this to DJI or they will have to replace me this battery for free.!
thanks!

Alexbar said:
I have to ask this to DJI or they will have to replace me this battery for free.!
The DJI warranty is only 3 months on batteries.

Last edited:
Never mind warranty ... They say that battery has 86% of life on his app!! but i cant use it anymore because of that stupid Warning on the middle of the screen.!!.. They have to fix that bug or they have to give me a new one for free!!

They recommend not to use the battery, but they put on the middle of the screen a warning that i cant take off?? I think they want to buy new batteries and this is the excuse!! No!! they have to give me one for free.!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1