One of my first pictures

Reaction score
Here is one of the pictures I took the other day. I was just trying to get used to the drone and have not taken many pictures in my life.
1484696611762.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Nice. I wish the rain would stop here so I could get out and fly mine more. I did get a great sunset video and picture the other day when we still had snow on the ground. It typically doesn't last long here in NC. We went from a high of 29 to a high of 70 in a 6 day span.

Pretty good for one of your first!!

Lunatech what part of nc do you live in. I'm near raleigh. Your right, we have had some weird weather. I took that picture on January 10th.

Lunatech what part of nc do you live in. I'm near raleigh. Your right, we have had some weird weather. I took that picture on January 10th.

I'm in Jonesville about 45 miles west of Winston Salem. Between there and Boone. And yea the weather is crazy but that's NC for ya. Have 29°F for the high on Monday and 70°F high on Thursday! Here is a pic I took on Jan. 7th at about 400ft and tone balanced to brighten up the ground a little. I've flown RC planes and heli's for the better part of 30 years but this is my first non-mirco quad. I can't wait to get this thing up in the mountains this spring. Check out my YouTube channel, NCQuad Pilot, to see some videos I've made

2mx3nsz.jpg

Reactions: Robbutler1977

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan