One motor spinning slow before take off - is this issue?

Reaction score
Might be a silly question but my dad has a DJI Phantom Vision 2 + and when you start up motors before take off one seems to be running slow when you look directly down on them, also when you power it down it shuts off much quicker.

We did not want to fly it incase there was an issue, has this happened to anyone before?

Is the motor gone and whats the best solution to get it fixed? Seen some youtube videos on replacing them which look simple enough as we can solder but is this advisable?

Thanks

:cool:
Might be a silly question but my dad has a DJI Phantom Vision 2 + and when you start up motors before take off one seems to be running slow when you look directly down on them, also when you power it down it shuts off much quicker.

We did not want to fly it incase there was an issue, has this happened to anyone before?

Is the motor gone and whats the best solution to get it fixed? Seen some youtube videos on replacing them which look simple enough as we can solder but is this advisable?

Thanks
Hi i have couple drones that do that,,they still fly today,,,long as it not makin tappin noise or scraping shoud b ok,,,try a take off and hover check left right turn is ok thats when u not

Notice it try a take off chec left right turn ,,if bit funny land and investigate further

Thanks
I too have a motor that does this. I have had zero problem. I have done the take off and hover for a few seconds, then check right and left forward and back prior to really "Taking Off". Best of luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav