One motor on P3P not turning.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I really hope you can help me. One of my motors will not work. I have dissasembled it and swapped motor positions with motors opposite of each other (same direction). The problem wasn't the motor obviously because it worked in the other position and the other motor did not. Any suggestions would be appreciated. A few things happened before this occurred... first I tried the latest firmware update and it acted crazy. It would start the update then the light would go solid red and it would make a terrible sound. The the update never happened, even with the help from DJI. Second, I went to fly the next day and when I opened my truck door, my case rolled out and hit the ground. It was firmly secured inside but still had to take a good hit.
Is there anything else I can try before I send it to DJI?
Thanks,
Casey

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yup. W-T-B is correct.

Your troubleshooting proves it conclusively. Nothing more you can do but send or repair yourself (Main PCB).

Ok thanks for input. Any recommendations on where to buy? I found some on ebay supposedly new pull off. Any problems updating or communicating with new/used units like that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj