One month and counting!

N017RW

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Opwan said:
Well one month has passed and my flyaway case is still in limbo. DJI has made me couple of offers but both were unsatisfactory. Kinda looking like the Align 690 may be my next quad. Was going to build one but this thing looks pretty darn good. A lot cheaper than DJIs S900 at $1800 with retracts and DLSR capable with their own gimbal at right at $1000 to $1200. I look for this company to be the market leader before long. I have had several of their helicopters and they are first class. We may see an improvement in coustomer service at DJI and falling prices before too much longer I'm willing to bet. :D

+1 on the Align brand.

I agree with your assessment of their current quality and offerings.

I've heard they will be offering something smaller than the 480 in the future. Hope so as 800mm is too big for my hobby/enthusiast plans at this time.

Opwan said:
Just got word, finally that DJI basically told me to ram it with a 20% off deal on an S900, wow it would only cost me another 3 grand to get back in the air. Uh, no thanks, look out Align, here I come! DJI will be making some big changes I'm willing to bet when these hit the market. Party over there!
:cry: What a slap in the face!
:D Please let us know when you get your new bird!

Wow, those Align multirotor's do look nice.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj