Once in a Lifetime Flight

Reaction score
While in Yucatan, I got permission to fly over the ruin in Mayapan. I was highly supervised, and the guide was by my side the entire time. te video was shot in different lighting conditions and I did my best to get the scenes as close to each other as possible. My Wife daughter and I were the only visitors for 3 hours, so we got a lot of attention and learned a lot

Price was like 1019.

Sent from my VS986 using PhantomPilots mobile app
Price was like 1019.

I did order 1 about 2 wees ago, that was my thread but it was removed for some reason. I purchased it from Drones4ever. they kept telling me they were having issues processing my pmt so we did it a few times, then they kept telling me it was shipped, then they told me they shipped to the wrong address, then they said they would ship another tomorrow, for almost a week which never happened, today their phone was disconnected or changed so there is no way to reach them, when I called my credit card company to dispute the charge it turn out they got 2 pmts and not just one, so I had paid double and still didnt get the drone.

Im sorry to hear that i tried to call them today and text no reply. Said they had new web page going up to order from but guess they've lied to all of us

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl