On Screen Info on Video?

Reaction score
I have no idea how I got this on my video but I want to get it off in the settings? Can someone point me in the right direction ?
ScreenShot004.jpg

Delete the subtitle files on the SD card, and turn off VIDEO Caption i the camera config menu

That fixed it, but the settings wont hold after I turn the app off.. Any ideas? Also C1 & C2 doesn't hold the settings and when I turn video caption it comes back on when I turn the app back on and start up the phantom.. Thanks!

Reactions: III% Streve
I tried both ways and still no settings hold! When everything is powered up the app wont let me scroll all the way up to the C1 & C2 settings. Only lets me do that when Im power off.. I tried it with the Go app and with the older version pilot app both wont hold the settings.

I tried both ways and still no settings hold! When everything is powered up the app wont let me scroll all the way up to the C1 & C2 settings. Only lets me do that when Im power off.. I tried it with the Go app and with the older version pilot app both wont hold the settings.
What FW version are you running on the controller and the Phantom?

Im running 1.2.6 on the Phantom I dont know what the controller is running. Is there a way to check the controller FW ?

Im running 1.2.6 on the Phantom I dont know what the controller is running. Is there a way to check the controller FW ?
Are you running the DJI GO app and are you using and IOS device.?

Im running the Pilot app and IOS ... I cant get the Video caption to stay off now.. C1 & C2 seem to be hloding.
You probably would be served best, if you upgraded to the DJI GO app and the current FW version 1.3.2 -- the app added some features, and also improved on others, and the FW upgrade appears to be very stable -- much more so than 1.2.6 or 1.2.8.

My buddy is here now with his P3P all updated FW and App he too cannot get Video Caption to stay off. Anyone else ?? HELP.. lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj