On Reddit today ... 'Drone harrassing beachgoers'

Submariner said:
http://redd.it/25f6x6

Made the Frontpage (ie very popular)

reddit..the soapbox for the anonymous lol

this is what I got out of that post.
"Im half naked on the beach and someone looking at me is creepy" lol

What she doesnt know about is the spycam in the bag of the person next to her ;p

Technically it's the operators fault for flying in "close proximity" with a person? How close exactly? It wasn't specified.. for all I know being 20 feet away (more or less) felt like 2-3 feet to the person.

I wouldn't be surprised if this landed on the news. :?

What everyone doesn't realize much is there are always those kind of people no matter what.

Submariner said:
http://redd.it/25f6x6

Made the Frontpage (ie very popular)

I don't have any patience for women who wear tiny bikinis to a public beach and shout that they're being violated if someone looks at them. If there were someone down the beach taking pictures of the ladies with a telephoto lens, from his beach blanket, or from the dunes where the quad pilots were, would that seem less creepy? Probably not... Just less newsworthy...

BTW... I also think the guys operating the quad in this story were assholes for doing that and I resent that they did so because it doesn't shine a very favorable light on the hobby... IMHO

-slinger

Girl: Sir your done has been flying 3 feet from my rack for the last 30 minutes, and while I'm enjoying the cool breeze it creates, your camera is CREEPY. Can you please not do that?

Man: Ok, we'll avoid your rack from now on.

Girl: Well that's not good enough! I want your drone out of the air!

Man: Ok, we'll leave.

Gril: Well that's not good enough! I'm leaving too!

wtf? I guess it's just me...

And don't even get me started on the comment section where the guy details the number of times he's committed fellatio, and his desire to tell his father!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr