On FPV view can the phantom record altitude and info

Reaction score
Ok,
So I'd like to make either JPG's and or Video, but I'd like the FPV to capture the altitude and distance information thats shown on the screen..is there a setting in the software to do this type of thing? Thanks

abacus01 said:
Ok,
So I'd like to make either JPG's and or Video, but I'd like the FPV to capture the altitude and distance information thats shown on the screen..is there a setting in the software to do this type of thing? Thanks

I am not by any means an expert on the question you have posed, but nothing out of the box short of a screen capture, or installing something on your phone to capture the video feed (usually requires jailbreaking). If you have a Flytrex Core and Dashware you can superimpose the telemetry over your video.

ok dirtybird..thanks I was hoping the dji software would just record..the info..like you do when you have a date superimposed..but i guess no easy way.

abacus01 said:
ok dirtybird..thanks I was hoping the dji software would just record..the info..like you do when you have a date superimposed..but i guess no easy way.

I think the waypoint firmware may allow this when we get it. If not I believe the lightbridge is only other method other then what dirtybird suggested.

Some WayPoint software visuals here:
[youtube]http://youtu.be/_JQIfxYRMHU[/youtube]

Attachments

• P2V+ High.jpg
    P2V+ High.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 421

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member