On board logs

Reaction score
Does the p3 store information in board? can it be erased/deleted? I bought a 2nd hand p3a and i cant seem to find any information from on board? I tried connecting it to my pc via usb cable bit seem to find anything

Does the p3 store information in board? can it be erased/deleted? I bought a 2nd hand p3a and i cant seem to find any information from on board? I tried connecting it to my pc via usb cable bit seem to find anything
Yes it does. I assume your talking about the USB port on the bird, not the camera.
Are you using the DJI Go app to put the bird Into data transfer mode?if not the PC won't won't connect to the birds internal memory.
Don't know about formatting the internal memory.

You have to enable Flight Data mode in settings to connect but you aren't able to format the internal storage.
It contains flight data for the last few flights and gets over written as you fly more.

If I'm not mistaken, the internal memory is actually an SD Card, dead center and underneath of the main board.

If I'm not mistaken, the internal memory is actually an SD Card, dead center and underneath of the main board.
You are not mistaken.

CenterBoard.png

Reactions: Zeprider

It's at the top of the battery bay and can be seen by looking in the air vent on the side.

Reactions: Zeprider

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj