OMG CANT USE DJI GO NEED HELP

Reaction score
hi guys i need a little help have p3a got ipad mini was fine for 2 months then video feed got patchie so i updated os on i pad went to reinstall dji go now its saying unable to purchase dji go is not compatible with this ipad ??

what can i do ??

Are you using an iPad Mini 1? If so, it's not compatible with DJI GO. You can only use Apple devices from this list.

You can find the model number on the back of your iPad Mini. If you enter that at google.com, you can find out which iPad Mini you have.

is there not a work around ??
I haven't tried this, but it used to work with older versions of DJI GO:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Are you using an iPad Mini 1? If so, it's not compatible with DJI GO. You can only use Apple devices from this list.

That's only a Best / Recommended list ... by someone. I use my iPad Mini 1 with Go 2.92 and tried v3.0.0 on it but reverted back due to the botched Waypoint changes. Now I do recall reading that v3.02(?) & up would not download to a mini.

In any event, you can revert back to 2.92 by using the following method and entering # 818874204 for the App store product number to download it. I just did it yesterday after trying Go 3.1 on my iPhone 6, IOS 9.3.3 and finding that Waypoints are still not back to normal. Companies are suppose to, somehow, allow older OS versions / hardware, download the latest that is compatible. Unfortunately sometimes they don't.

Downgrade IOS APPS ( how to ) step by step!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic