Oldest firmware with H3-3D gimbal?

Reaction score
Hi All,

Currently running 3.02, or whatever DJI call it, and getting bored of the slow descent.

What's the oldest, best firmware that I can roll back to where the H3-3D gimbal is still supported?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b1nuzz said:
Hi All,

Currently running 3.02, or whatever DJI call it, and getting bored of the slow descent.

What's the oldest, best firmware that I can roll back to where the H3-3D gimbal is still supported?

Thanks

v.2.00 but some say 1.08 works, but you won't get granular control of the tilt mechanism without going up to 2.0 / 3.0.
http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2/download

Great. Thanks

So just to confirm, if I downgrade to 2.0, I won't have the descent restriction but still have X1 control for the camera tilt?

b1nuzz said:
Great. Thanks

So just to confirm, if I downgrade to 2.0, I won't have the descent restriction but still have X1 control for the camera tilt?

You'll have it, but I think it's way better in 3.0. Maybe someone else can confirm this.

You can't downgrade to v2.0 once you go to v3.x. You can go to v1.0.8 but you can never get back to v2.0. I found this out the hard way yesterday.

Unclear why DJI even posts v2 assistant on their site since it's useless.

damoncooper said:
You can't downgrade to v2.0 once you go to v3.x. You can go to v1.0.8 but you can never get back to v2.0. I found this out the hard way yesterday.

Unclear why DJI even posts v2 assistant on their site since it's useless.

If you go back to 1.0.8. Can you then come back to 3.x if you wish?

Can anyone confirm if you lose tilt control in 1.0.8?

My tilt control still worked on 1.0.8 with my H3-3D, but no ability to reduce tilt gains or update gimbal firmware

And yes you can still go back to 3.x after going to 1.0.8.

damoncooper said:
My tilt control still worked on 1.0.8 with my H3-3D, but no ability to reduce tilt gains or update gimbal firmware

And yes you can still go back to 3.x after going to 1.0.8.

Interesting.

I'll give it a go.

Thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub