Old Newbie from Adelaide

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I am pleased to be a member of this great band of Pilots, I am an ex-pat Scot living in Sunny South Australia, I have about 20 years of RC fixed wing flying under my belt but am a complete novice to the exciting hobby of Drone flying.
I have a P3S and am trying to get the hang of it, so far I have done a couple of very short test flights to get the hang of the controller, something is bugging me though, occasionally I will turn everything on and find that DJIGO does not show the takeoff icon and only has the landing icon which is not really helpful when you are still on the ground :). Any ideas would be gratefully received. Thanks again for allowing me to join you and apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Rob .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

occasionally I will turn everything on and find that DJIGO does not show the takeoff icon and only has the landing icon which is not really helpful when you are still on the ground
Did you also start the motors? The auto takeoff icon will only appear before the motors have been started.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Did you also start the motors? The auto takeoff icon will only appear before the motors have been started.
I checkedbefore the motors were running and switched the app off and then on gain and the icon appeared but it eems to come and go, I might reinstall DJIGO and see what happens.
Thanks for your quick reply

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers