Old Downtown Carrollton, TX

we'd get along fine, i just don't attend church anymore...

I have 18 flights with my phantom now.

I've been flying after 8pm when it cools off a bit.

would love to go fly early saturday/sunday, but that whole 5:00am thing..., lol...

its kinda nice, i live in the country. i can fly anytime and for long distances. 525m is my record so far.

need FPV, flying blind right now. but i am piecing the FPV together.

If you're flying long distances, one thing you might want to consider is using a different transmitter and receiver. I have gone over to Futaba. Plus you can control the speed of your camera's tilt.

If you're flying long distances, one thing you might want to consider is using a different transmitter and receiver. I have gone over to Futaba. Plus you can control the speed of your camera's tilt.

the only reason i am into long distances is because i am surrounded by AG land.

what will a stock P2 do? the assistant is setup up for 1600m

how far can you go on the Futaba tx and rx?

i can control the camera tilt speed with the P2 V3 version...

does the futaba offer something DJI doesn't in regards to that?

thanks

The tilt speed may have all been corrected. When the Phantom first came out, there were no gimbals, they came later and when you tilted the camera it was always fast and made the picture blurry.
The Futaba 14SG has many, many functions. One of them is being able to control the tilt speed and end points.
I built a QAV400 with NAZA M V2 & GPS. I wanted something a little heavier so I could fly in some of the breezes we have. I have lost sight of my quad several times but having FPV monitor, I could always find my way back home. That's a scary feeling.
My very first quad was a Flamewheel F330. It didn't have GPS and I lost it. I think it is somewhere in Oklahoma. Since then, I've always been about having the best connection possible and Futaba provides that.

I was planning on going immersion, black pearl, iosd-mini and FPVLR premium antennas.

this is all new to me, so I am learning. I will read up on the futuba stuff...

I was planning on going immersion, black pearl, iosd-mini and FPVLR premium antennas.

this is all new to me, so I am learning. I will read up on the futuba stuff...
I have Immersion & Black Pearl. If you're going that route, make sure to get the Black Pearl that only has (I think) 7 diversity channels. I got the 32 channel diversity and it doesn't get along with Immersion. And get the newer snap on hood.

Reactions: Airborne
I have Immersion & Black Pearl. If you're going that route, make sure to get the Black Pearl that only has (I think) 7 diversity channels. I got the 32 channel diversity and it doesn't get along with Immersion. And get the newer snap on hood.

yup, the 7-channel monitor for sure...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31