Old Downtown Carrollton, TX

Reaction score
Old Downtown Carrollton gave the Town Square a face lift and now it's more like it was in the 1940's.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

lol @ skipper. first you do a grapevine video where I lived for a decade. then you do a Carrollton vid where I lived for 4 years...

watching now, thanks...

EDIT: nice job... not as nice as the grapevine clip, but carrolltons downtown can't compete with grapevine...

what;'s next? irving? plano?

lol, good job brother...

Thanks, Airborne. What are the chances of that ever happening. I had done a Downtown Carrollton video a couple of years ago after I got the Zenmuse 2 axis gimbal and made a promise to myself I would go back after I got the 3 axis.
Here are a video you may not have seen that you might relate to.

Reactions: Airborne
killer man. im glad you are documenting the dfw area spots. ive lived here my whole life, and its amazing how big dallas has grown. wait til they finish all that crap up in frisco and at 190/75 - Toyota, Kubota, state farm, ratheon, etc - this place is gonna grow another million people

Thanks, Airborne. What are the chances of that ever happening. I had done a Downtown Carrollton video a couple of years ago after I got the Zenmuse 2 axis gimbal and made a promise to myself I would go back after I got the 3 axis.
Here are a video you may not have seen that you might relate to.

lol, I like the guy waving at the end.

great job and thanks for sharing.

you are motivating me to go out and film my little downtown here in north texas. railroad tracks, water tower and historic downtown. look out, just gotta motivate myself to get up early on a sunday now :p

killer man. im glad you are documenting the dfw area spots. ive lived here my whole life, and its amazing how big dallas has grown. wait til they finish all that crap up in frisco and at 190/75 - Toyota, Kubota, state farm, ratheon, etc - this place is gonna grow another million people

Thank you. I have thought many times about going up to Frisco to get some of the construction but i think the security might be tight and secure and I don't want to get into any trouble. I'm one that likes to sneak in real early and get out.
I want to go up to Denton. I'd love to get that old court house. I also need to do some research on the highlights in Denton.

lol, I like the guy waving at the end.

great job and thanks for sharing.

you are motivating me to go out and film my little downtown here in north texas. railroad tracks, water tower and historic downtown. look out, just gotta motivate myself to get up early on a sunday now :p

Getting up early is the hard part. Where do you live, maybe I'll do it for you and motivate you a little more. I'm always looking for cool places to video.

I live a few miles outside a little town named Collinsville. about an hour north of DFW...

I live a few miles outside a little town named Collinsville. about an hour north of DFW...

I'm familiar with Collinsville but have never been there. Does it have that small American town feel? I sort of like that since I grew up in a small town. You also mentioned railroad tracks, it that a railroad area with lots of train activity?

I'm familiar with Collinsville but have never been there. Does it have that small American town feel? I sort of like that since I grew up in a small town. You also mentioned railroad tracks, it that a railroad area with lots of train activity?
I'm sorry, I got Collinsville mixed up with Collyville. I'm looking at Collinsville online right now. I'm looking for the Toadsuck Saloon.

I'm sorry, I got Collinsville mixed up with Collyville. I'm looking at Collinsville online right now. I'm looking for the Toadsuck Saloon.

lol, never heard of toadsuck until you mentioned it. I looked it up. huge ol' Collinsville annexed it and sucked it up I suppose... lol !!!

been through Colleyville a million times too...

lol, never heard of toadsuck until you mentioned it. I looked it up. huge ol' Collinsville annexed it and sucked it up I suppose... lol !!!

been through Colleyville a million times too...
Before the town of Toadsuck, there was a saloon named Toadsuck. And I don't even live there.

Before the town of Toadsuck, there was a saloon named Toadsuck. And I don't even live there.

I just moved here about 5 years ago. I don't claim it, lol....

I read about the saloon. good luck finding a saloon up here in Baptist country now. those must have been the good old days. I'd buy you a drink if you came up, but we would have to drive 30 more mins to a bar... lol...

Trust me, I totally understand. I grew up in a small town in Oklahoma and my dad was a Baptist preacher. I was always in trouble. It was not easy and that is why I like the big city.

Reactions: Airborne
Trust me, I totally understand. I grew up in a small town in Oklahoma and my dad was a Baptist preacher. I was always in trouble. It was not easy and that is why I like the big city.

I hear you... Baptist preacher, yikes !!! my dad is a deacon, lol...

I miss dfw...

I am balancing some Graupner props right now. Up early to go fly tomorrow morning. Nothing special, just flying. I put new Hacker motors on my quad and I'm experimenting with different props.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers