Okay I'm getting one of these

I bought my P2 to fly.
I don't see any enjoyment in this for a/the pilot(s).

Now you Photogs out there... that may be another story.

N017RW said:
I bought my P2 to fly.

I understand your point but still excited about this product possibilities are challenging to the imagination

Looks like it's made from Lego!

And from some of the spelling on the web page-it has all the credentials of a Nigerian scam!

I agree, though, that it may have a market. But I fear that market could accelerate legislation.

discv said:
Looks like it's made from Lego!

And from some of the spelling on the web page-it has all the credentials of a Nigerian scam!

I agree, though, that it may have a market. But I fear that market could accelerate legislation.

Oh I firmly believe by the time legislation/government gets done with us we will pretty much end up with RC drone type parks, and will be the only place we can fly.

$100 says this Kickstarter gets funded and then the "AirDog" becomes just another piece of KS vaporware.

Good idea, though.

Well...Bark! Bark!

Once the updated vision app comes out it wouldn't be impossible to send say your phone's gps location as waypoints. It would require a little hacking but the Phantom already has all the hardware and software it needs to do this.

devveldogg said:
Cr8tive_leo said:
not the worlds first... kickstarter for a multirotor... really.

Arducopter has a follow me mode....

http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/ac2_followme/

Yup, I'm considering picking an iris or x8 to experiment with or a custom build with the pixhawk. The features are just amazing and I love that it is open source. But I'm also considering a discovery pro or build a mini fpv multi for sport flying.

Can't make up my mind, I've been neglecting my tesla coil build.

I would be concerned that this "air dog" might follow a bit too closely and bite my butt. :D
EM technician--"What happened?" Me--Got bit by an air dog.

Now if they can just keep from losing power when in flight, and NO flyaways?? The new entries will definitely be competition, especially considering first-generation. Anyway I definitely will be picking one of these up.

N017RW said:
I bought my P2 to fly.

Well you didnt read far enough.It also has a transmitter for manual control and fpv capabilities,so it would be pretty much like having a Phantom only cooler :)
I would definitely buy one if the wife gave me the thumbs up :lol:

Exactly I think they're hitting on all bases and have studied the competition. I'm definitely getting one of these a lot of possibilities. Lots of potential accessories IE maybe like mini GPS transmitters you could give to another person or other objects. lots of cool things could be done with this and still have the ability to fly like we do now.

Example might be let's say you wanted to Home lock on a moving target i.e. you were in a boat and wanted a auto homework landing. Possibilities are endless.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl