Ok, who was shooting the fireworks in San Pedro??

Reaction score
I was about to send mine up to shoot the fireworks when I noticed another Phantom doing the same. As I prepared to send mine up, I noticed I had no live feed. I had been up twice within the last few hours in the same spot with no trouble..... :cry:

LOL. I was in Baltimore tonight at the Inner Harbor recording the fireworks with my Vision+ and spied another RC off in the distance. He wasn't in the air more than 5 minutes before I saw it going down. Not sure what it was but it had odd lights and he launched from the packed area down by Rash Field. I'm sure the cops made him bring it down.

I was originally in the same area in the Rusty Scupper/Rash Field parking area (paid $15 to be there 20 minutes!), but the area was packed, crawling with cops, and there were two helicopters and a light aircraft flying around. I asked a couple of cops about sending up the quad and they said it probably wasn't a good idea so I left. I went down off Key Highway behind the Domino Sugar plant. There was hardly anyone there, no worries about people, no cops, the aircraft were no where near me, I had free parking with most of the lot to myself, and I was actually a lot closer to the fireworks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj