Ok, who has an Android and problem with FPV?

Reaction score
To all my fellow Android users, here is my set up:

Samsung Note III running 4.4.2
P2V+ and TX are running the latest updates as of today
DJI app is updated as well

So if I run 640, it is HORRIBLE! 320 will run but the quality is bad. Anyone have any fixes for this or experience?
In my wifi advanced settings, I have everything unchecked. I also tried another Note 3 and it did the same thing.

Any info would be great!

Thanks guys!

Jeffin916 said:

So if I run 640, it is HORRIBLE! 320 will run but the quality is bad. Anyone have any fixes for this or experience?
In my wifi advanced settings, I have everything unchecked. I also tried another Note 3 and it did the same thing.

Any info would be great!

Thanks guys!

curious..who is your cell provider? (there is a reason why Im asking)

ok..if you go into your settings/mobile networks/data, do you see anything about "automatic connections" or "connections optimizer"? if so, uncheck that.

i have poor FPV quality on a tab 3, not sure about android version etc but i am putting the issue down to the screen size/res. my galaxy S4 phone gives a pin sharp FPV

ok just tested my gf's iphone 4s against my htc one and iphone is much worse.
at ten feets away on her iphone i was getting few seconds delay at 640x480 where on my htc one it works fine at very close range.

z10m said:
ok just tested my gf's iphone 4s against my htc one and iphone is much worse.
at ten feets away on her iphone i was getting few seconds delay at 640x480 where on my htc one it works fine at very close range.

Depends on the model of iPhone. If it wasn't a 4S, a 5 a 5S or a 5C it won't work. It will be laggy as hell. Processor on the older ones isn't fast enough.

I've had much better luck with the video lag/stutter since I downgraded to version 1.39.

Jeffin916 said:

Any info would be great!

Thanks guys!

I also use a note3 with at&t and my fpv is flawless at 640x480 15fps. Here is a screenshot of my advanced settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-30-06-40-49.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-30-06-40-49.png
    271.7 KB · Views: 383

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20