Ok to use new Go App with 1.9.6 FW?

DPD

Reaction score
Here's what I'm running now, nice and stable. Don't want to update FW anymore, Bird flies fine.
AC 1.9.6
RC 1.8.0
Go App 3.1.0 So here's my question, is it safe to still update the Go App at this point, or should I stay at 3.1.0? I'm a little bit worried that if I update to Go App without the latest firmware on the AC I may run into some problems...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I am running aircraft 1.9.60 remote 1.8.0 and updated Go App to latest version 3.1.2 a few days ago...I took the bird out yesterday on a long flight with no issues.

I had the same question a few weeks ago. Kindly advised by forum 'guru' @msinger that doesn't matter which Go App version is used unless you are concerned about things like the change to HERE mapping. Currently on AC 1.9.6, RC 1.8 and App 3.1.

HTH :)

I am running aircraft 1.9.60 remote 1.8.0 and updated Go App to latest version 3.1.2 a few days ago...I took the bird out yesterday on a long flight with no issues.

Well it's good to know that 3.1.2 is working without having to update FW. I guess u just Gotta know when to leave well enough alone. Have no need for a big drone shaped paper wait..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.