Ok so my vision plus camera isn't working properly

Reaction score
When I hit the record on my phone it shows that the camera is recording... When I land it and check the card on my tablet nothing is there. It shows the space that's been taken up but will not let me see the video., but the picture part works every time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Do you stop recording before you shut down the phantom? If you don't, the video file will not be closed properly. Sometimes when I forget it, I just startup the phantom, start recording, stop recording and shut down the phantom. That will rescue some of the recorded video.

Yep. normally I stop recording before I land it. Most flight I take video and pictures so I'm back and forth. Pictures never fail video is hit and miss.. And lately miss more then hit [emoji23]

Use a PC and check the card. Your smartphone/device may not be able to see the compatible file.

Generally speaking:
Iphones = MOV files.
Androids = MP4 files.

Another issue could be that you might be recording in 1080i @ 60fps.

I did change the video settings... Maybe that's it. I have a 32g sd card in it now. What setting should it be on?

Sounds like corrupted video files, might be the card isn't quick enough to cope, you need a class 10 card and not one of the cheap Chinese copies, buy Sandusky or similar and try again.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj