ok ok so here it is: How far will the FAA go .. it is up to us...!!! ;-)

What can we do as sUAS pilots to gain trust and respect from the population and the FAA…??? ;-)

• Fly without any knowledge of the rules or regard for safety of others or property...???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell us your ideas...???

• You are a very responsible pilot and do not need to be told how to fly your bird…???

• Total voters
Reaction score
ok ok so here it is: How far will the FAA go .. what rules will the FAA impose next…???...!!! ;-)

Link:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Why is this a problem. Seems to me FAA is making this a clear message. No wiggle room. Given the possibility of intentional mischief or accidents it seems reasonable to me. It is limited both in time and geography which makes it a defensible restriction.

Why is this a problem. Seems to me FAA is making this a clear message. No wiggle room. Given the possibility of intentional mischief or accidents it seems reasonable to me. It is limited both in time and geography which makes it a defensible restriction.
+1 Don't see the problem

Reactions: m_dazel
Sounds good to me. How many things do you think would be flying above the Pope if they did not declare a restriction?

I think there should be restrictions on many events where large numbers of people gather. Until these aircraft get to be more reliable, flying over large numbers of people is dangerous. Too many stories of out of control crashes.

I won't even go into how many idiots are out there just pulling these things out of the box and flying them without knowing what they are doing. So many posts of people crashing after owning them for only a few days.

Leave the Pope alone. There are plenty of other places to fly.

Reactions: Mordor and m_dazel
I see no problem with it either. The Pope is a "head of state" and there will be huge hordes of people and it is for safety reasons. No problem that I see.

Alan

Correct regulations in my book. Safety trumps shooting a pic of the pope who is surrounded by big crowds.

Not flying over the Pope's visit should be a 'no brainier',,of course so are many other things that people still seem to do, like flying near airports

:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers