Ok my last thread for a while.

Reaction score
Flying the advanced yesterday over water in my town port Washington. Alot of boats Was not flying very smooth kept going into atti mode by its self and having half way fly aways. until gps finally kicked in and I gained control. Just did not seem very stable and don't understand why atti mode kept kicking in. went home and updated software and formatted sd card have to go for test flight later.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last thread I made guys got mad saying I'm making a mess of the forum didn't want to cause no problems.

Last thread I made guys got mad saying I'm making a mess of the forum didn't want to cause no problems.

It's a forum..asking questions, big or small is what they are about. Some people like to think they know everything and yet they troll forums. They don't have to respond or even read your posts if they don't want to. Stick around and take the positive experience from the good guys. There are lots of them on here. Just my two cents of course. :)

Upload your flight log and have a look. I've had similar things occur that caused me to nervously fly short flights for the next few days util I regained my composure and trust in the hardware. The best way to overcome the fear is to understand exactly why it happened. Study the flight log. And ignore the idiots. There are lots of them.

Reactions: Jesse James

I see where you posted a for sale item in a regular post but other than that your post seem fine. Hang around a while yet and see how things shake out for you. ;)

Reactions: Jesse James
I agree. Stick around. Did you get any messages during the flight like "compass error"?

Mike
Not shure have to check next time. Just automatically goes into atti mode. Is this because of a compass error ?

Not shure have to check next time. Just automatically goes into atti mode. Is this because of a compass error ?

It could be a compass error or low satellite count. Either situation can be difficult to control the bird in ATTI mode. Your log should show what you were experiencing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj