OK...Let's see your cases when packed!

Well, you could always shoot it down from the tree.....no, wait.... That was covered in another thread. I'll think I'll pass on the prop guards for now. Reading too many negative comments on turbulence and poor flight direction control. Don't get me wrong, they may work for some who swear by them, but if I can stay out of the trees I should be ok....maybe.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I like the sound of those,you've heard good things have u?
Not only heard good things, I own them. I love them and highly recommend them.

oh yeah,and I'm guessing your a Lineman n u climb like a squirrel? Close?
Retired lineman, so you got that part right. ;)

"Squirrel!" because I love the movie 'UP'...:cool:

Reactions: Ohiowoodsman
This is my new setup with the P3A. Now with the padded dividers i can fit my camera along in the case with a lens attached.
IMG_1751.JPG

I have triplets now
20160427_153022.jpg

Reactions: Squirrel!
That orange one one...you know, the funny looking kid...Seems to be the runt of the litter...How's he holding his own? Video? Pics?

the runt is actually same size as the phantom still waiting on replacement one then will fly it like bat out hell and tell you the good and bad on it

Replacement one? WTF?!

had a bad gimble so sent it back for a new one then autel sent me a new one but already sent it back so will have 2 gimbles for it autel said to just keep new gimble

Reactions: Squirrel!
o_OSCHAA-WING! And he SCORES!:cool:

Reactions: flpholt
try again no picture

good job looks great

Got the Lowepro DroneGuard CS400.

Otherwise known as the "Egg Carton".

zZkJOtD.jpg

U5ypy5T.jpg
I saw this one at MicrCenter in Duluth GA for $45. Are you happy with it?
I almost picked it up due to the price. Maybe I
L go back tomorrow.....

I saw this one at MicrCenter in Duluth GA for $45. Are you happy with it?
I almost picked it up due to the price. Maybe I
L go back tomorrow.....

That's cheap. I got mine at more than twice that amount. I don't own any other drone bag so I don't have anything to compare it with but I got this for the sole reason of not having to remove the props. Without the foam padding which you'll have to carve/cut out to fit your accessories, it's also easier to store additional equipment on the fly like tools, extra tablet, etc. It also offers decent protection but I wouldn't send it off with checked-in baggage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers