OK...Let's see your cases when packed!

Coleman headlamp.
Not happy with the union jack skin, got a new skin coming from decalgirl

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Link to decal girl products?

I actually like the patriotic skin you have. I like people who are proud of their country, hence, my red, white, blue motif on mine in the 1st post. I liken it to my 'Captain America' look. ;):cool::D

Sorry dont have a link, just put in decalgirl. Fantastic range, got some for the gopro too. Free shipping from usa also.
Union jack skin looks ok, but is starting to lift. Also wrong remote skin was sent.

eBay?

Gotta love Amazon. :cool:

Pelican 1560
AFRI1017.jpg

Reactions: Squirrel!
Another that I liken to Capt. America motiff. :cool:

382cef4d2bd50cbf330ffd5d36c95225.jpg

Cheap £40 hard shell of eBay, works great!

Ps. I do own a battery but it's on charge as I'm posting this

Reactions: Squirrel!
Cool! You got the case where you can leave the prop guards on! 1st I've seen on here! Nice! :cool:

Hey Squirrel, quick question: do you fly with prop guards.?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Rarely. The wind makes them act like sails. I have an idea I'm going to attempt to see if it doesn't help alleviate that issue. If it works, I may use them more often.

I can say this, the one time I really used them, they did save my props when a gust of wind caught them and blew my P3s into the side of a brick wall...Never even lost any altitude. ;)

Kinda torn between using them and not. Haven't had any tip-overs on the ground yet, but my main concern is tree limbs . The guards seem like they would tangle more in the trees and then hang up. The helidirect parts look good tho. Decisions....decisions.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20