Ok Its a mover not just a camera

Reaction score
Have to say after getting my flytrex installed and checking out there site I thought no way. :shock:
They had speeds in the 60s and my best was 32 and that was scary I thought
The idea of my $1200 investment screaming threw the air at speeds like that ,just waiting for a prop to shatter
or one of those fly away events others keep posting just wasn't for me.

But after many flights both short and long in city and in the country this thing just seems so stable not even a glitch
So feeling very confident in its abilities I though lets give it a go and see what she can really do.
So for the last week ive been doing daily flights pushing her more and more.

I brought her up to 200ft went 1000 feet out and let her run,
and run she did 76.30mph not only breaking the phantom 2 vision record but pulling into 5th overall of all types of quads

I have spent a lot of money on r/c crap over the years and let me say this not that.
I love this thing and look forward to the warmer weather and my gimble( ;) :roll: soon)
So I can start doing a lot more video and less speed flying. It did take a replacement camera to fix that part but now Im happy as a lark.Knowing this thing can handle whatever I throw at her.

Attachments

• redo.jpg
    redo.jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 543
MonsieurAnon said:
Do you have any other upgrade parts other than the Flytrex? T-motors? Changes to the DJI assistant?

Im using stock everything other than flytrex
running in atti mode, and backwards has always yielded my fastest runs
I have always done one each way to see which is faster
Also have noticed on my missions that the first run is always fastest as well
I can make 6 or 8 more but all are slower so fresh battery first run always best

skyhighdiver said:
MonsieurAnon said:
Do you have any other upgrade parts other than the Flytrex? T-motors? Changes to the DJI assistant?

Im using stock everything other than flytrex
running in atti mode, and backwards has always yielded my fastest runs
I have always done one each way to see which is faster
Also have noticed on my missions that the first run is always fastest as well
I can make 6 or 8 more but all are slower so fresh battery first run always best

Ok now im thinking .Some of you guys are posting about flying in winds 20-25 gusting to 30
and say the phantom holds its own so im going to break my rules this week and fly in winds above 18
were suppose to have 20-30 with guest to 40 so if I can get her off the ground in a sheltered place take her up to 300ft and gun it should make that 80+ mark
landing is going to be the hard part Im thinking ill get her close and have daughter try keep here in place( will probably need a far amount of forward thrust) then with my leather gloves on ill try for a hand catch :roll: :oops:
wish me luck

Pull_Up said:
There's a difference between holding its own and coming back if you get a failsafe situation! In those died operate upwind...
of im sure it will come back its just will I be able to stop it :shock:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20