Ok I'll start...

clackey

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Thought it was a good way to help get to know one another here so I guess I'll start...

Novice Pilot of a P2 Vision - web entrepreneur - aspiring urban farmer - father of 4 and husband of 1 - living in the great state of TX.

I have been an avid RC'er since I was a kid. Everything from control line aircraft, home built crawlers, nitro monster trucks, helicopters, etc. I like to build my own RC's including multi rotors. My wife and I own a small business here in New York where if it's not taxed yet, it soon will be! :D I am also an amateur photographer with a great interest in night photography. Flying camera platforms have really opened up the possibilities.

Only been flying several years but love it.
Started with FC40 then several P2V'S and now chilling in MS with my Long range P3S :cool:
Gonna put Gold Stickers on it .:p

I am totally new to this. I bought a crappy little quadcopter with a camera but NO other features in November. It was hard to fly that thing in the wind! I got a P3P 2 weeks ago and am having a BLAST!!! I am SO nervous I am going to water-ditch it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Sup everyone. I'm a hobbyist in the Seattle, WA area. I fly a P3A but have also flown a bunch of toy helicopters and quads in the past (and always crashed them). I haven't crashed the P3A yet so that's good.

I'm a father of 3 and husband of 1. I work in technology.

Hobbyist/enthusiast from Annapolis MD. Well close anyway.

I have had various RC items over the years, got my first camera copter a few years back, then a UDI, Blade 350QX, P2V+ and now a P3P. Have all but the first little camera copter ( lost in a building fire from a business I owned ) and my QX350 that flew away in Sand Key.

Lots of video/film and theatre background, worked on some movies; "When Harry Met Sally," "Avalon" and "Robocop", left that biz and got into IT. Life as a SAN Architect pays better.

Current plans are preparing my near 100 year old house for sale, refit of our sailboat, leaving MD for the Tampa area in June 2017. Setting sail on board NAUTIGAL in June that year and doing the 2018 World ARC. The Phantoms will be our aerial photography platform.

Old website - Rambling Along the Roads » By Car, Bike, Foot, Boat or Train we ramble along the lane.
Standing up - Sun, Seas, Sailing | A couple, a boat and a blog.

50 Ton USCG licensed.

Hi guys I'm new, I can't seem to find where to start a new thread or comment I can only use this reply box, can you help?
Thought it was a good way to help get to know one another here so I guess I'll start...

Novice Pilot of a P2 Vision - web entrepreneur - aspiring urban farmer - father of 4 and husband of 1 - living in the great state of TX.
i guys I

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.