Ok I give up I need another drone

My bad guys got mad over stupid comment.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

6fba36138023c405ee81bf98729d39c9.jpg

My sweet town and country mini van

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

A to B town to country she's perfect

Reactions: Jesse James
I meant to ask this very same question.

Does this mean we can all post pictures of our cars? I have a sweeeet GS300 turbo I've been playing with. Good fun. Has embarrassed anything thats tried so far.

Nice ride btw Ptr!!! Is it cold there or are you burning coolant? Better tell mom to back off on the r's. :)

GS300 turbo v sweet, cold here yup, even my smart batteries adjusting with reduced propulsion [emoji20], have u pic

Reactions: Jesse James
GS300 turbo v sweet, cold here yup, even my smart batteries adjusting with reduced propulsion
emoji20.png
, have u pic

No pics on this machine but I can take some in the morning. Its all stock aside from the turbo and exhaust. Even factory rims. Its the weekend ride.

We should start a thread on what all the forum members drive, instead of hijacking this one.

One last thing, Jesse James would not drive a BMW.

So, has the OP found a deal on a Phantom yet?

Reactions: Ptr
No pics on this machine but I can take some in the morning. Its all stock aside from the turbo and exhaust. Even factory rims. Its the weekend ride.

We should start a thread on what all the forum members drive, instead of hijacking this one.

One last thing, Jesse James would not drive a BMW.

So, has the OP found a deal on a Phantom yet?

What would Jesse James drive ?

You brag here like a child with 2 beemers and pool house and you cry for a month IF you will crash toy drone worth 600$ :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Thats pretty sad move, when I saw those photos I really felt sorry for you.

You brag here like a child with 2 beemers and pool house and you cry for a month IF you will crash toy drone worth 600$ :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Thats pretty sad move, when I saw those photos I really felt sorry for you.

Ya I felt pretty bad also. was not to happy with the picture quality.

Reactions: mrgoodwrench
Thats because your are cheap and bought the cheapest camera in Walmart that came free with toothpaste.

Btw. can you stack up some $$$ from the closet on the table and make some photos please ? Or maybe make a photo of your bank balance like The Game ? So we can see how "badass" are you really.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj