Ok I give up I need another drone

There seems to be a problem on this forum. This is the second post containing comments totally unrelated to the original post.

If you cant afford it then dont buy. dont knock the product.
Get a better job.

2 bmws. Srt8s. House in the Hamptons and sands point. Owning my own pharmacy think I'm ok guy. What do you do ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Get a better job.

Your over 60 and that's how you talk to somebody ? I proably make more money in a month then you do in a year. This was my 4th drone nothing wrong with a deal.

acef9403761aec8f5c517bad8d172ac4.jpg

bba9c3eee8fd2be986a0ca68afd6a1f3.jpg
my shitty job bought me this you want is its up for Sale $1.5 million

Get a better job.

Its too bad auto correct can't fix manners. :(

Flaunting the BMW to show worth isn't the best move either. I repair them for a living and most of the owners are not well off, just buried in debt. Most of them can't afford a brake job. Lexus makes a much better product and for half the money.

The house looks a little small for 1.5. Nice pool though.

a33e7e2f6529f07125a574e933ec569e.jpg

Your the OP & have deviated away from your own 1st post, when on the ground this is my lady, it will take any Bavarian Motor Works car full stop & its manufacture date 1995, like Larry said above nice pool , & this one like Lexus is Japanese, even my own mother late 70's loves & asks can she bring shopping or not maybe as she doing power runs up the freeway, sure you've heard the saying " What goes around comes around " good luck with the pharmacy, why you fly with prop guards especially since you on your 4th
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1467939339.769458.jpg

Reactions: mrgoodwrench
I have the advanced and I absolutely love it!

The reason I like it so much is the awesome range it has. 4k is great and all but for the best shots, you need that extra range to feel comfortable when flying. I have yet to lose signal with my Advanced and I have gone over 5.000 feet away. If you have the extra money, go for the Pro, but I decided to go with the Advanced and use the spare money for an extra battery. I don't regret that decision at all. No matter what, you are getting great products from DJI.

why you fly with prop guards especially since you on your 4th

I meant to ask this very same question.

Does this mean we can all post pictures of our cars? I have a sweeeet GS300 turbo I've been playing with. Good fun. Has embarrassed anything thats tried so far.

Nice ride btw Ptr!!! Is it cold there or are you burning coolant? Better tell mom to back off on the r's. :)

Reactions: Jesse James
I have the advanced and I absolutely love it!

The reason I like it so much is the awesome range it has. 4k is great and all but for the best shots, you need that extra range to feel comfortable when flying. I have yet to lose signal with my Advanced and I have gone over 5.000 feet away. If you have the extra money, go for the Pro, but I decided to go with the Advanced and use the spare money for an extra battery. I don't regret that decision at all. No matter what, you are getting great products from DJI.

The P3A is without doubt the best drone on the market today $£€ for $£€

Reactions: Dylan DeBrakeleer
I meant to ask this very same question.

Does this mean we can all post pictures of our cars? I have a sweeeet GS300 turbo I've been playing with. Good fun. Has embarrassed anything thats tried so far.

Nice ride btw Ptr!!! Is it cold there or are you burning coolant? Better tell mom to back off on the r's. :)

6fba36138023c405ee81bf98729d39c9.jpg

My sweet town and country mini van

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Your the OP & have deviated away from your own 1st post, when on the ground this is my lady, it will take any Bavarian Motor Works car full stop & its manufacture date 1995, like Larry said above nice pool , & this one like Lexus is Japanese, even my own mother late 70's loves & asks can she bring shopping or not maybe as she doing power runs up the freeway, sure you've heard the saying " What goes around comes around " good luck with the pharmacy, why you fly with prop guards especially since you on your 4th
View attachment 59213

Nice car ! That was my first standard
Droin I had. Is that a skyline or a 240 ?

Its too bad auto correct can't fix manners. :(

Flaunting the BMW to show worth isn't the best move either. I repair them for a living and most of the owners are not well off, just buried in debt. Most of them can't afford a brake job. Lexus makes a much better product and for half the money.

The house looks a little small for 1.5. Nice pool though.

Your wright a 100% wright . He just got me mad. My bad saying that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj