Ok I give up I need another drone

Reaction score
Is there anywhere I can buy the advanced for $699 ? What my best option is the pro worth the extra money. Seems like alot just for 4K. Especially with the 4 out. Advanced seems perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: Reed L
Not sure about where to buy, but I have a P3A. I could not be more pleased and have no inclination to upgrade (for lack of better words). If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Reactions: Jesse James
Is there anywhere I can buy the advanced for $699 ? What my best option is the pro worth the extra money. Seems like alot just for 4K. Especially with the 4 out. Advanced seems perfect.

That didn't take long[emoji23].

You bought it already 10 days ago, wrote 157 topics here, got scared, returned it 2 days ago and now ready to do it again !? :tearsofjoy:

May I ask how old are you ? :)

Btw buy P3Pro because FPV video on the phone and tablet is a lot better.

Get the advanced. Best bang for the buck. I have a P3p. If I needed a second one it would be the advanced.

Reactions: liketogethigh

bf87e6b83e038cfa4f0ec56c5c862871.jpg

Lol there to much fun. Not to happy about the bran new box though.

You must be true diamond grit? So very course... Haha
How long should it have taken? You being the expert time keeper of all things drone!! ;-)

Welcome the fellow back, instead of the negative ridicule attitude, dude... Don't be crude, with a man that's drone nude... Ha

RedHotPoker

They sold it ! Was getting Alot of compass errors with that one

LOL! You asked then?!? Oh well, go for another new one matey. Hope you have better luck and feel a little braver with the next one. Just need lots of careful practice and you'll be fine. Good luck!

Stay low, and go slow... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Guys thanks for all your help now to update the new phantom all I need is one file on the sd card the bin file from the website ?

LOL! You asked then?!? Oh well, go for another new one matey. Hope you have better luck and feel a little braver with the next one. Just need lots of careful practice and you'll be fine. Good luck!
Thank you !

Yes, the updated bin file, unzipped.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Jesse James
You bought it already 10 days ago, wrote 157 topics here, got scared, returned it 2 days ago and now ready to do it again !? :tearsofjoy:

May I ask how old are you ? :)

Btw buy P3Pro because FPV video on the phone and tablet is a lot better.
Resolution looks the same on both. There are a lot of factors involved. Use the money you save with the advanced and get a couple extra batteries. ;-)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1