Ok, I am stupid

Reaction score
Ok I'm stupid but I've been using MS products forever...trying to install V2.16 installer, I get the following message: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions..." Opsys is Win7, 64 bit. After downoading new updates, I no longer have the NAZAM Assistant, nada zip, etc.

Suggestions are welcome and will be appreciated

you have to download the software,, then download the windows driver, before install hook up the phantom to the computor and then install the driver,, follow directions on screen, once that is done then you can start the phantom software and it will connect ,, try that, and make sure when you have the phantom powered up and the transmittor on first,, if you plan to upgrade then remove the props,, pretty simple after that. :D

toolman2a said:
you have to download the software,, then download the windows driver, before install hook up the phantom to the computor and then install the driver,, follow directions on screen, once that is done then you can start the phantom software and it will connect ,, try that, and make sure when you have the phantom powered up and the transmittor on first,, if you plan to upgrade then remove the props,, pretty simple after that. :D

Did all that, then when I connect the phantom, Windows tells me that the USB device is not recognized and shows me an "Unknown Device" with 5 "unused ports". Driving me nuts.

fizzviic said:
toolman2a said:

Did all that, then when I connect the phantom, Windows tells me that the USB device is not recognized and shows me an "Unknown Device" with 5 "unused ports". Driving me nuts.

Solved my problem. Killed everything, went back to my download folder, re-installed earlier versions of everything. Don't think the new DJI downloads are quite ready for prime time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20