OHIO

Wellington Ohio area here. Phantom 4 . Been flying for a couple years . Fallguy1959 is my Youtube channel. Experienced someone shooting at my P4 a few months back . Always looking to fly with others.

New to this forum site, looking for any one in the Canton Ohio area for some pointers getting started with a Phantom 3 standard

Thanks , I was also concerned about the weather but could not resist getting the deal on black Friday I just needed as much advise that I could get from someone other then calling DJI . I do live in North Canton but my son lives in the Falls off Steels Corner Rd.

Middlefield, on the east side of Geauga county. Home to the 4th largest Amish settlement (meaning one needs to have a map to walk across the road to avoid the horsies' .........yeah).

Avon, OH
P4 and Mavic Pro
Have you flown out over the lake yet ? I just got a Mavic Pro and still have my P4 . Like the portability of the Mavic , but seems like the P4 is more stable . Will learn more in the next month about the Mavic .
I flew in a park (Bay Village )

Have you flown out over the lake yet ? I just got a Mavic Pro and still have my P4 . Like the portability of the Mavic , but seems like the P4 is more stable . Will learn more in the next month about the Mavic .
I flew in a park (Bay Village )
I also have the P4 and the Mavic. Mavic is great fro traveling. I like the P4 better though for stability in higher winds. fairlu mewbie here though. Where do you live? Sounds like you're close to me. Maybe we can meetup sometime and fly the birds?

I also have the P4 and the Mavic. Mavic is great fro traveling. I like the P4 better though for stability in higher winds. fairlu mewbie here though. Where do you live? Sounds like you're close to me. Maybe we can meetup sometime and fly the birds?
Sounds like a plan. Gotta get weather to cooperate though. Went flying today here in Wellington. Set up Litchi missions and flew both birds on practically same mission , only changing height of second one up about 7 feet more. Turned out ok , but had the distance between them too much , but I was alone. Set up another mission and gonna fly it when the wind dies down a bit. Going to hit the video editor now and see what I get out of these videos.
Ken

Sounds like a plan. Gotta get weather to cooperate though. Went flying today here in Wellington. Set up Litchi missions and flew both birds on practically same mission , only changing height of second one up about 7 feet more. Turned out ok , but had the distance between them too much , but I was alone. Set up another mission and gonna fly it when the wind dies down a bit. Going to hit the video editor now and see what I get out of these videos.
Ken
OK. Cool. Please share the videos when done editing. I'd love to see them.

OK. Cool. Please share the videos when done editing. I'd love to see them.
I made a huge mistake while doing this follow the leader litchi mission. Give me a few days to get this thing edited . 3 drones flying same mission with the 1st being a P4 looking backwards , then a Mavic 7ft higher with some distance behind the P4 , due to windy conditions ,and another Mavic behind that another 7 ft higher. So lots of footage I want to go over .

Hey Tony,
Yeah , you wont want to miss how this video turns out. My buddy has the last portion of the video from his Mavic , and I will get that from him tonight. He then also flew over top of my Mavic and got some awesome footage of it. Stay tuned, I will post a link here when I upload it.
P.S. Cant wait for the draft tonight. Myles Garrett all the way and wait at 12 and take best player available.

Ken

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20