Oh No, Rogue Drone Stalking Hillary!

Reaction score
Anybody else see this?

Drone delays Hillary Clinton entrance to rally

CHICAGO (WLS) --
The Secret Service wouldn't let Hillary Clinton out of her car for a few minutes outside the building where a rally was held in Bronzeville Wednesday because there was a rogue drone making them nervous.

The alleged pilot, who was standing across the street, was questioned by agents.

That's all the article said about the drone. Video shows it as a P3S.

Perfect.

looks like an advance or professional look at the controller at the end
We posted at the same time Lambo :)
Yea that's not a Standard I saw . Don't really matter what it is . It's a phantom .

Reactions: LamboH
Silver Labels and dual antennae... most likely an Advance.

My bad. I saw it was an advanced, just typed the wrong one. In my defense, I didn't yet have my first coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

P3A for sure - LOL here we are all talking about what model of Phantom when the real question is - "what the heck was that guy thinking, flying there and especially at that time" - yikes?

P3A for sure - LOL here we are all talking about what model of Phantom when the real question is - "what the heck was that guy thinking, flying there and especially at that time" - yikes?

Exactly.

I'd like to know what (if anything) comes from this, did they have any type of TFR in place, what is his background/experience, lastly was his aircraft "registered".

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
I'd like to know what (if anything) comes from this, did they have any type of TFR in place, what is his background/experience, lastly was his aircraft "registered".

Bound to be more on this (I would think) - one article states "The alleged pilot, who was standing across the street, was questioned by agents"

Another states "The alleged pilot who was standing across the street was chased by agents and taken into custody". I didn't see any chase in that video good old media at it again!

Good news is wasnt required to be registered yet as deadline upcoming
It all depends on when he bought the aircraft. If he had it prior to December it's not required but if bought after the initial date it should have been required prior to first flight.

It all depends on when he bought the aircraft. If he had it prior to December it's not required but if bought after the initial date it should have been required prior to first flight.
To clarify, if he bought it before December he would not need to register it until tomorrow, Feb 19, 2016.

If he was white they would've arrested him, but since Hillary has spent the last week pandering to the black vote she probably told them to chill on him.

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20