Oh dear.. Says it all really

Reaction score
I live in London UK and had a drone malfunction causing it to crash.. Never mind.. Their is an authorised UK dealer to fix it (as shown in pic)
1490959507363.png

Great ... Should take a few days and then "surprise surprise" another DJI screw up as my drone is not even in the UK now
1490959585364.png

Doesn't exactly fill me with hope now [emoji20]

Basically what happened is the follow me mode didn't stop when i did and as it was heading for trees i panicked and hit the sticks to fly it over... But not enough time. Literally 3 seconds to impact. My fear is my input on the sticks is what is going to make them say it was pilot error as i "was in control" as it hit the tree. But hope that they will see i wasn't touching the remote as it headed towards the tree. Does anyone know if the phantom and controller has some kind of distance reading to see how far away they are from each other? Hopefully that might be able to convince them it was a software/mechanical problem

I live in London UK and had a drone malfunction causing it to crash.. Never mind.. Their is an authorised UK dealer to fix it (as shown in pic)

Great ... Should take a few days and then "surprise surprise" another DJI screw up as my drone is not even in the UK now
Doesn't exactly fill me with hope now
I don't think that's "another DJI screw up" at all.

Trained, approved and recommended by DJI perhaps but that doesn't mean that they are DJI's centre for warranty work.
It is likely that they are just somewhere you can send the drone if you want to pay to get it fixed.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers