Oh boy, Line of Sight Flying - What a CHALLENGE!

You need to have launched with a GPS satellite acquisition. I think you need to be in GPS mode but not sure why atti would not work. But GPS mode works for sure. So...right switch to the top, left switch to the bottom (HL), Left stick at about 50% throttle, more if you think you are low, right stick pegged on the bottom. It will be overhead shortly. Practice these steps before you need them. Practice each day. It will save you multiple times. I wish someone would have stressed it to me.

"justsomeguy" - dude, you have a sociopathic issue as you have nothing positive to comment on posts!

Try being positive and add value to newbie posts and anything else in life! If you don't like what people have to say and/or you have determined that people are stupid, then ignore it and move on! Otherwise, your life will continue to be filled with stress and misery :!:

:shock:

RedFishChaser said:
"justsomeguy" - dude, you have a sociopathic issue as you have nothing positive to comment on posts!

Try being positive and add value to newbie posts and anything else in life! If you don't like what people have to say and/or you have determined that people are stupid, then ignore it and move on! Otherwise, your life will continue to be filled with stress and misery :!:

If you click his name and add him to your foe list, it doesn't show anymore posts by him. It's the only way to kill a troll.

Ksc said:
RedFishChaser said:

If you click his name and add him to your foe list, it doesn't show anymore posts by him. It's the only way to kill a troll.

Thank you very much on that tip! DONE!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik